Tuesday 23 February 2016

Sunday - farm tour and strange coincidences

Another incomplete post here folks. This one I took notes from a pretty nice day. I do not think I can recreate the day with words this long since... an interesting thing to note and possibly the reason why people write travel diaries :) 

Breakfast


Farm tour after breakfast

Walk, mud, beach, burn, 

Back to place, shower, lunch, go down to hammock with passion fruit juice, 

Henna on arms

At lunch - chocolate cake I couldn't eat and I smelt Tara's cake. 

Came in when it got windy and sat upstairs in the main building chatting with Mary, John and Tara. 

Storm that never came.

again Dinner and chatted with John about being a nurse and life while everyone else watched a video of the trio photos. John and me moved to the sofa area and kept talking... Weird coincidence where his future dog has the same name as a man who broke my heart. Went to bed :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment